An Intimate Four Week Group Program
Crisis doesn’t change people; it reveals them.
— Eric Walters
This coronavirus has changed our world. There will be more disruptions and upheavals in all aspects of our lives. Are you prepared? I’m not talking about stocking toilet paper and setting up your home office. I’ m talking about doing the inner work so you can be better prepared for whatever may lie ahead.
In this intimate 4-week group program, you will:
- Learn to build resilience so that you can be OK, even thrive, in the face of uncertainty.
- You will have a chance to reflect on what is most important to you, now, and envision the world you want to live in.
- You’ll get the distinctions, insights, and tools so you can begin to take more empowering actions both for yourself and others, even under lockdown.
As a co-active coach, I will guide you through this on live group coaching calls:
- We will begin with the inner work of understanding and practicing what it means to be present to what is here now. This is the foundation of resilience.
- In acknowledging our vulnerabilities and fears together, we will find relief, create clarity, and each discover our own pathway to resilience.
- We will connect with our best selves and commit to our vision for the next 4 weeks, and beyond.
- We will get clear on what’s most important to us right now, so we can act in alignment with our values, not be driven by fear.
- We will learn how to keep our saboteurs at bay and identify the strengths we need.
- We will discover and own the freedom that is inherently ours now. And from this freedom, amid this crisis, be bold enough to ask: “Whom do I want to be?”
So, we can step into the leadership demanded of us.
So, we can get grounded in a new and changed vision for our lives and the world we want to live in.
So, we can start taking action to begin creating that now.
We can do all this with clarity and intention. If you’re too caught up in the drama of this crisis or papering over emotion by rushing from one free webinar to the next one, this program is not for you. Information, while useful, does not lead to transformation.
Are you prepared to be in a community of like-minded people focused on creating from the future, not replicating the past?
Are you ready to stop hiding and reveal who you are?
If so, please read on.
- A 4-week intensive program with groups starting on various dates in April.
- Weekly 1-1.5-hour live Zoom video calls from the comfort of your home or desk (4 calls in total, length of call depends on group size)
- A certified coach leading each session who is committed to your growth and transformation.
- Group work and accountability between sessions.
- Curated readings and resources to support your growth. Expect poems. We need imagination and creativity more than ever.
- Limited to 10 participants/group to allow for intimate and quality interaction.
- Fee: $495 (non-refundable) I want you to be fully committed coming in. Your fee is your investment that will keep you in the game. If you are facing financial hardship, there will be some spots available at a reduced fee. Let’s talk.
- The program will be generally held on Thursday, Friday, or weekends (exact time based on participant location availability).
- I am committed to diversity and inclusion especially people of color and those from the LGBTQIA communities.
If you have any questions or wish to enroll, please contact me. When you do please briefly answer these questions:
1) What appeals to you about participating in this program?
2) Are you willing to commit to showing up for all the live calls and doing some work with other group members between calls?